Ways you can help
| Drop Points
| Bank Transfer
| By Credit Card
| Remember us in your will
| Bali Kids Shop
| Bali Kids International
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
There are so many ways you can help us. Even though we have been supported magnificently by so many people and organisations to raise the money we needed to build the new Bali Kids centre, we still have to raise such a lot of money to run the centre every year.
We operate very frugally and every penny, cent or rupiah of every donation is put to good use, with very little at all being absorbed by administration costs.
Even the smallest donation can help us to make a big difference to the lives of the Kids at Bali Kids, so please do whatever you can to us and help support our disadvantaged kids.
HELPING US THROUGH BALI KIDS UK
Sponsor a child.
For this most rewarding of relationships, we ask you to enter into a longer-term commitment.
Perhaps you could click here to download more information or follow the 'Contact Us' link for more specific questions.
If we know you and trust you and you do not put yourself in danger, you could:
- undertake sponsored activities to raise funds
- sell tickets for the annual raffle
- Download a form to ask your employer to make payroll deductions and remit to Bali Kids
- Download a Gift Aid form if you wish Bali Kids to also benefit from your tax relief on payroll giving. Why Tick the Gift Aid Box?
- Ask to recognise Bali Kids as a worthy cause in your works' benevolent scheme
- Just talk about us
- Adopt Bali Kids as one of the charities for which you operate payroll giving
- Accept Bali Kids as a worthwhile cause for the Benevolent Fund
- Publicise us in the company newsletter
- Link to us
- Make a donation
- Donate a prize to the raffle of some of your stock in trade or a service you offer, perhaps as a seasonal gift to be delivered later in the year
- Take part in reciprocal links giving you the opportunity to say how much you support us
- Make use of the News page to publicise the fundraising efforts of your staff and/or your company's charitible giving